The LD3xx range of touch screen displays is offered in four different models:
- LD350: designed to interface HTL encoders or NPN/PNP/NAMUR/TRI-STATE sensors that provide AB signals (single ended output);
- LD355: designed to interface TTL/RS-422/HTL differential encoders that provide both AB and complementary /AB signals;
- LD360: same as LD350, but it can measure and display two values simultaneously (e.g. counting and speed values; or speed and length values, or two speed values, and so on);
- LD365: the same as LD355, but it can measure and display two values simultaneously e.g. counting and speed values; or speed and length values, or two speed values, and so on).
The LD3xx multi-function displays feature a 7-segment graphic display with touch screen and a complete set of plain text, symbols, and units. The LED display is bright and provides high contrast readability and also allows the background light to turn red, green or yellow in the event of the set occurrences (for instance, it can be set to turn red when threshold limits are exceeded).
The combination of plain text and touch screen functions makes the parametrization very user-friendly and intuitive. The input frequency can be up to 1 MHz and the protection rate is IP65.
All LD3xx displays can be programmed as position indicators, tachometers and speed indicators, frequency / RPM indicators, process meters, counters, timers, stopwatches, etc. and implement the counting direction and linearization functions. They also offer a number of additional options, including:
- auxiliary output for encoder supply (+5 Vdc and +24 Vdc voltage output);
- current / voltage analogue output (0 … 20 mA; 4 … 20 mA; or -10 … +10 V);
- 3 HTL, PNP control inputs (for example, to reset the display value);
- 4 PNP control outputs + 2 relay outputs (for example, for triggering alarms);
- RS-232 / Modbus RTU serial interface (for setup, commissioning, connection to a PC/PLC, …);
- 18÷30 Vdc and 115÷230 VAC power supply options are both available.
The options listed above can be freely combined and allow you to find the exact configuration you need, which make it ideal for replacing old and outdated display models. The LD3x displays can be used for all applications that require to measure, count, display, and control linear and rotary positions, angles, linear and rotary speeds, cycles, frequencies, flows, etc.
Applications: food industry, packaging lines, handling systems, bending machines, continuous material systems (e.g. extrusion machines), conveyor belts, cutting and winding applications, cranes, amusement parks, and many others.